Sunday, January 22, 2012

Earring Holder

My daughter has recently gotten her ears pierced so we are overloaded with earring now  LOL  She wanted something other than her jewelry box to keep them in.  So I searched around and everything she liked was $$$$ so I thought maybe I could find something to make for her and save some $$$.  I found this on a site and thought I would take a shot at it and for my first try I think it turned out pretty good.



It originally had a mirror inside of it but had started turning black around the edges so I just removed the mirror, give it a fresh coat of paint, hot glued some ribbon that I had on hand to the back of it, added some embellishments that we had on hand and Woa-la!

1 comment:

  1. Cuteeee!!!!! I will have to make one of these for Kaylee! I love that you have a blog now Dee!!!!!!! Isn't it fun!!!!! :)) Maybe we can collaborate sometime and do a D.I.Y together :))

    ReplyDelete