Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I love to cook and bake when I have time (which isn't very often) and I love Pizza so when I found a recipe on Pinterest for Homemade Pizza Rolls I just had to try it and boy am I glad.  They were so good I ate 4 of them  LOL.

These are some of the ingredients I started with. 

  • Crescent Roll
  • Pepperoni
  • Moz. Cheese sticks
  • Garlic salt
  • Butter
  • Parmesan Cheese


Roll out each triangle of crescent roll, layer with about 6 pepperoni, a piece of Moz. cheese

Roll up with seam side down.


Bake at 400 degrees for ummm I think I left them in there 12-14 minutes.  In the time they are baking mix a teaspoon of butter, 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt (you can use more or less...depends on how much you like it) and tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.  After finish baking brush on pizza rolls and there you go.  YUMMY!!




No comments:

Post a Comment